Employer Retirement Plan Defined: A retirement plan set up by an employer for the benefit of the employees. For purposes of the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) deduction rules, an employer retirement plan is any of the following:
- a qualified pension , profit-sharing , stock bonus or money purchase plan (including Keogh plan).
- a Section 401(K) Plan .
- a union plan.
- a qualified annuity plan.
- a plan established for employees of a federal, state, or local government.
- a tax-sheltered annuity plan for employees of public schools.
- a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan .
- a Section 501(c)(18) trust.
Working with a knowledgeable, proactive agency can save you time and money on your Employer Retirement Plan. BIG's strong market representation and years of experience ensures you are making the right choice for your business insurance needs.