Personal Automobile Policy (PAP) Defined: replacement for the earlier Family Automobile Policy (FAP) with these nine basic coverages:
- Coverage A-Liability
- Coverage B-Medical Payments.
- Coverage C-Uninsured Motorist Coverage.
- Coverage D-Comprehensive.
- Coverage E-Collision.
- Coverage F-Car Rental Expense (optional).
- Coverage G-Death, Dismemberment, and Loss of Sight (optional).
- Coverage H-Total Disability (optional).
- Coverage I-Loss of Earnings (optional).
Working with a knowledgeable, proactive agency can save you time and money on your Minnesota Auto Insurance coverage. BIG's strong market representation and years of experience ensures you are making the right choice for your Automobile Insurance needs.